DOUGLAS C. CRANMEREmail: email@example.com
Douglas C. Cranmer is the managing member of Stinson, Lasswell & Wilson, L.C. A native of Wichita, and a life-long resident of Kansas, Doug graduated Cum Laude with a B.B.A. from Wichita State University in 1983, and graduated with honors with a Juris Doctorate degree from Washburn University School of Law in 1987. Doug is a highly rated attorney, as evidenced by his “B-V” rating in the “Martindale-Hubbell Law Directory.” While Doug’s practice area primarily focuses in family law, he also practices in other areas as outlined below.
• Kansas, 1987
• U.S. District Court - District of Kansas, 1987
• Current Co-Chairman of Wichita Bar Association Family Law Committee
• American Association of Premier DUI Attorneys
• American Institute of Family Law Attorneys
• American Bar Association
• American Association for Justice
• National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
• Kansas Association for Justice (Board of Editors - Family Law)
• Kansas Bar Association
• Wichita Bar Association
• Board of Directors for Consumer Credit Counseling Services, Inc.
• Douglas C. Cranmer, “When Does Child Support End?” Journal of the
Kansas Trial Lawyers Association, Vol. XXVI, No. 2: 12 (2002)
• Douglas C. Cranmer, “Key Revisions to the Kansas Support Guidelines.”
Journal of the Kansas Association for Justice. May 2008: 14-15.
• Douglas C. Cranmer and Jeffrey N. Lowe, “It’s Past Time for Kansas to
Adopt the 2001 Amendments to the Uniform Interstate Family Support Act
(UIFSA).” Journal of the Kansas Association for Justice. May 2009: 16-18.
• Douglas C. Cranmer and Jeffrey N. Lowe, “Mine, Yours and Ours: Identifying
and Dividing Marital Property in an Action for Divorce, Separate Maintenance
or Annulment.” Journal of the Kansas Association for Justice.
May 2010: 17-18.
• Douglas C. Cranmer and Brian R. Carman, “Case Management and Limited
Case Management in Child Custody Cases.” Journal of the Kansas
Association for Justice. March 2011: 17-18.
• Douglas C. Cranmer and Elizabeth A. Street, “Common Law Marriage and
Division of Property.” Journal of the Kansas Association for Justice.
January 2013: 5-7.
• Douglas C. Cranmer and Kyle P. Sollars, “Minefield: Division of Military
Retirement Pensions in Divorce.” Journal of the Kansas Association
for Justice. May 2014: 17-19.
• Douglas C. Cranmer and Kyle P. Sollars, “Piercing the Corporate Veil …
in a Divorce Action?” Journal of the Kansas Association for Justice.
July 2016: 8 - 10.
• Douglas C. Cranmer and Margaret J. Disilvestro,“Us of K.S.A. 60-259 in
Family Law Cases.” Journal of the Kansas Association for Justice.
July 2017: 8 - 10. Click for PDF
Areas of Practice:
• Child Custody
• Civil Litigation
• Corporate/LLC Creation
• Premarital/Post Nuptial Agreements and Co-Habitation Agreements
• Protection from Abuse
• Traffic Violations
• Business Law
• Child Support
• Co-Habitation Agreement
• Domestic Violence
• Estate Planning
• Parenting Time
• Plaintiff Personal Injury/Wrongful Death
• Protection from Stalking
• Spousal Maintenance