- Fellow of the American Academy of Matrimonial Lawyers
- Previous Co-Chairman of Wichita Bar Association Family Law Committee
- American Association of Premier DUI Attorneys
- National Association of Criminal Defense Attorneys
- Kansas Bar Association
- Wichita Bar Association
- Board of Directors for the Wichita Bar Association Young Lawyers Association
- National Association of Drug Court Professionals
- Previous Board Member of the Wichita Visitation & Exchange Center Advisory Committee Board
- Child Custody
- Child Support
- Civil Litigation
- Criminal Drug Offenses
- Criminal Law
- Domestic Violence
- Estate Planning
- Misdemeanor & Felony Criminal Matters
- Parenting Time
- Personal Injury/Wrongful Death
- Premarital/Postnuptial Agreements
- Probation & Parol Violations
- Protection from Abuse
- Protection from Stalking
- Spousal Maintenance
- Traffic Violations
- Douglas C. Cranmer and Brian R. Carman, “Case Management and Limited Case Management in Child Custody Cases.” Journal of the Kansas Association for Justice. March 2011: 17-18.
- Kansas, 2005
- U.S. District Court – District of Kansas, 2005
Stinson, Lasswell & Wilson's
Douglas C. Cranmer
35+ YEARS EXPERIENCE
Douglas C. Cranmer is the managing member of Stinson, Lasswell & Wilson, L.C.
Brian R. Carman
18+ YEARS EXPERIENCE
Brian R. Carman is an attorney with and a member of Stinson, Lasswell & Wilson, L.C.
Jessica F. Leavitt
8+ YEARS EXPERIENCE
Jessica F. Leavitt is an attorney with and a member of Stinson, Lasswell & Wilson, L.C.
Margaret J. Lyons
Margaret J. Lyons is an associate attorney with Stinson, Lasswell & Wilson, L.C.
Samantha Natera is an associate attorney with Stinson, Lasswell & Wilson, L.C.
T. Michael Wilson
45+ YEARS EXPERIENCE
T. Michael Wilson is an attorney with Stinson, Lasswell & Wilson, L.C.