14. Enforcement

After the case is completed, there may come a time when your spouse does not do what has been agreed or ordered. If that is the case, your attorney will generally request compliance on your behalf, if you ask your attorney to do so. Your attorney will then bring an appropriate enforcement action in the Family Court, as discussed above.